Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is here!

2012 is here! I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around that one - another year has passed. Let's hope the Mayans got it wrong and we have many more to come. Another year older, hopefully another year wiser. I have accomplished much in 2011 and have much more to do in 2012 and beyond. I am amazed at how fast my girls are growing up and how time seems to speed by more quickly, the older that I get.

The New Year is a time to remember the past year and dream, imagine and envision the next one. Lots to be grateful for in 2011- amazing healthy kids who are doing well, wonderful family and friends, a boyfriend who sends flowers on a regular basis and two incredible opportunities- a fabulous new job and the publishing of my children's book, Together Again.

What am I envisioning in 2012- a focus on prosperity of all types- more writing, financial success and stability, continued spiritual growth (need to get my meditation practice back on track) and fitness and health. Instead of resolutions, I am focusing on life themes and goals.

What are your themes for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment