Sunday, November 8, 2009

Doing what you are supposed to do??

Have you ever felt that vague sense of loss or disappointment and question whether or not you are doing what you are meant to do in life? Some days I feel as though I am not fully living up to my potential and wonder what else is out there. I have a fabulous career with a great organization and also care deeply about women and children's issues, global poverty and of course adoption support. So why do I feel stuck sometimes? Why haven't I written any articles lately about these issues? Maybe life is just busy...

A dear friend told me recently that I put too much pressure on myself sometimes...that I needed to sit back and let ideas just flow without expectations. Maybe that is the balance here - get quiet an be open to the possibilities, that is when things flow your way. A challenge for a type A, get things done kind of gal like me...

Hmmmm, patience, letting things flow in their own time. I am sensing a theme here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment